8 Day Hong Kong to Chengdu (Dorm)
From a fast-moving city of bright lights and suits, to a city which prides itself on its slow pace of life (and pandas), this mini-Dragon-Trip is perfect for anyone short on time who wants to see as much as they can of China. Perhaps our China backpacking tour is for you? See below for tour details - contact us to any ask questions or book!
Hong Kong – Yangshuo – Chengdu
- Climb Victoria Peak in Hong Kong
- Bamboo Raft in Yangshuo
- See pandas at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- Transport on night trains with fully flat beds, high-speed trains or buses as well as all connections to/from train stations.
- Mandarin tuition for beginners on the night trains.
- Accommodation in hostels which meet The Dragon Trip’s high standards. All hostels, have their own unique Chinese charm, but at the same time are safe, clean and hygienic.
- A combination of Western and Chinese English-speaking tour guides.
- Tickets, transportation and guides for a selection of un-missable activities – for example rafting down the Li River, a night on a peasant farm, hiking and camping on the Great Wall, a visit to The Terracotta Warriors etc.
- All taxes and charges.
2017 Departure Dates:
June - 5th, 7th, 12th, 21st, 28th
July – 3rd, 5th, 10th, 17th, 19th, 24th
August – 2nd, 7th, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
September – 4th, 6th, 13th, 18th, 20th, 27th
October- 2nd, 4th, 9th, 11th, 18th, 25th
2018 Departure Dates:
March - 7th, 12th, 14th, 19th, 21st
April – 2nd, 4th, 11th, 16th, 23rd
May - 9th, 16th, 21st, 23rd, 28th , 30th
June – 4th, 6th, 11th, 20th, 27th
July – 2nd, 4th, 9th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, 25th
August – 1st, 6th, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
September- 3rd, 5th, 12th, 17th, 19th, 26th
October – 1st, 3rd, 8th, 10th, 17th, 24th