11 Day Panda Volunteering Tour | Chengdu – Beijing
There is no animal on earth quite like the panda. Endangered, massive and incredibly cute! This China trip enables you to get up close and personal with these amazing animals and make a genuine difference to their lives. After your time with the pandas- there are more highlights in store with 6 days on The Dragon Trip. In this time, you’ll see the terracotta warriors, learn kung fu in Shaolin and camp under the stars on the Great Wall of China.
Hong Kong – Yangshuo – Chengdu
- Climb Victoria Peak in Hong Kong
- Bamboo Raft in Yangshuo
- See pandas at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- Transport on night trains with fully flat beds, high-speed trains or buses as well as all connections to/from train stations.
- Mandarin tuition for beginners on the night trains.
- Accommodation in hostels which meet The Dragon Trip’s high standards. All hostels, have their own unique Chinese charm, but at the same time are safe, clean and hygienic.
- A combination of Western and Chinese English-speaking tour guides.
- Tickets, transportation and guides for a selection of un-missable activities – for example rafting down the Li River, a night on a peasant farm, hiking and camping on the Great Wall, a visit to The Terracotta Warriors etc.
- All taxes and charges.