Dragon Trip is China’s first and only independent travel network, the number 1 choice for flexibility and safety at an amazing price. The experience and knowledge that our team shares of China is what we want to share with you, and has earned Dragon Trip a reputation as a company offering unique and innovative independent travel options, supported by fantastic ground service from people who care about what you want, know how China ‘works’ and really want to make sure that you have the best experience possible.
You can now view/download a PDF version of their 2017 brochure HERE
11 Day Panda Volunteering Tour | Chengdu – Beijing
There is no animal on earth quite like the panda. Endangered, massive and incredibly cute! This China trip enables you to get up close and personal with these amazing animals and make a genuine difference to their lives. After your time with the pandas- there are more highlights in store with 6 days on The Dragon Trip. In this time, you’ll see the terracotta warriors, learn kung fu in Shaolin and camp under the stars on the Great Wall of China.
– Climb Victoria Peak in Hong Kong
– Bamboo Raft in Yangshuo
– See pandas at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
Cities Visited: Hong Kong, Yangshuo, Chengdu, Xi’an, Dengfeng, Beijing, Moganshan, Shanghai and Fujian
- Bilingual Adventure Leaders
- Accommodation (hostels, guest houses, camping (1 night))
- Transport within China
- Loads of fantastic, activities, camping under the stars on a remote section of the Great Wall, the Terracotta Warriors and much more.