Moose Travel Network is Canada & USA’s adventure bus system for backpackers, students and ‘young at heart’ travellers. Join us on a Moose trip to see breathtaking vistas and wildlife such as bears, beavers and wolves in their natural habitat. Swim in a clear lake, sit around a campfire, go rafting on a wild river, watch whales breach in the ocean, enjoy the nightlife and much, much more! We guarantee that you will have the adventure of a lifetime.
You can now view/download a PDF version of their 2017 Brochure HERE
Mohawk (Inclusive- 12 Day Tour)
About This Tour
We’re passionate about every province in our exquisite country and Ontario and Quebec are particularly close to our Moose hearts – As such, we have a 12 day tour focused entirely on these 2 provinces!
On our Mohawk tour you’ll venture out from Ontario into French speaking Quebec and back again -Don’t be scared if you don’t speak the language, the locals are friendly! We’ll take you through Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Ottawa, Fort Coulonge, Toronto and stunning Algonquin Park.
The opportunities here are immeasurable, hike through national parks, raft on raging white waters, meet moose, elk, bears and more in Parc Omega, canoe and kayak on stunning lakes, stand in the spray of Montmorency Falls and definitely, definitely try a Montreal smoked meat sandwich! As they say, “When in Rome…or Montreal…”
- 11 nights accommodation in shared dorm (Inclusive tour only)
- 6 dinners/7 breakfasts
- Thousand Islands boat cruise
- Entrance into Parc Omega
- All national/provincial park entrance fees
- Driver and guide services
- Swim, canoe or kayak in refreshing wilderness lakes in Ontario and Quebec
- Hike through the Canadian wilderness in Mont Tremblant and Algonquin Park
- Relax around a camp fire and listen for the howling wolves at night
- Go rafting with one of the world’s top companies on the raging Ottawa River
- Take in the scenery with a boat cruise through the Thousand Islands
- Meet moose, deer, bears, beavers and more at Parc Omega
- Spruce up your French vocabulary skills in Montreal and Quebec City
- Take a tour of Ottawa and visit Parliament Hill
- Try a beaver tail (Don’t worry, no beavers will be harmed! It’s a delicious sweet Canadian treat)