3 Capitals with Baltic Cruise 6D/5N
Travel around in the Baltic Sea and visit Stockholm – the capital of Sweden, Tallinn – the capital of Estonia, and Helsinki – the capital of Finland. Enjoy the different cultures and landmarks of Northern Europe.
- Explore the capital of Sweden, built on 14 islands – you are never far from the water
- Visit Tallinn, historically divided in three parts, this hanseatic city surrounded by a 2-kilometer city wall has a lot to offer
- Colourful layers of history can be seen everywhere in Helsinki
Max group size:
- - 4 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room, including breakfast
- - Overnight ferry crossing for passengers from Stockholm to Tallinn.
- - Accommodation in 2-berth cabin with shower/WC, including Scandinavian breakfast buffet.
- - Cruise from Tallinn to Helsinki
- - Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
Arrival in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden
Stockholm & Overnight Cruise
Tallinn, the capital of Estonia – day at leisure
Day at leisure in Tallinn
Cruise to Helsinki, the capital of Finland
Departure from Helsinki