Active Chiang Mai 4D/3N
Discover the real rural Thailand on this 4-day action-packed adventure trip!
Cruise on your bike while passing beautiful orchards and farms, explore the temple ruins of Wiang Kum Kam while biking through colourful local villages on dirt roads, and go on an exciting rafting trip down class 3-5 rapids on the breath-taking Mae Tang River with its 14 gorges.
- Discover the beauty of Chiang Mai’s countryside by bike
- Cycle through villages to Wiang Kum Kam
- Go white water rafting on the Mae Taeng River
Max group size:
- - 3 nights in a 3-star hotel in Chiang Mai
- - Airport Transfers, Van
- - 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- - Active, multi-sport adventures
- - English-speaking guide for certain activities
- - Equipment and fees
Departures:Contact our team for the latest dates.
Day 1: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Upon arrival to Chiang Mai, you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to your accommodation, where you will have time to get settled in.
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Discover the beauty of Chiang Mai’s countryside by bike, and experience the traditional northern way of life with its beautiful green landscapes!
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant before we head back towards Chiang Mai.
Day 3: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Prepare for your thrilling 2-hour white water rafting trip on the Mae Taeng River with our professional guides tacking the challenging and fun rapids.