Angel Waterfall Trekking 6D/5N
Canaima is one of the main attractions of Venezuela. It is the only lagoon where five falls come together. You can also find here The Highest Fall in the World: the Angel Falls.
Auyantepuy is the largest tepuy in Venezuela with a maximum height of 2,510 meters above sea level. It is characterized by having the largest waterfall in the world: the Angel Falls, 979 meters, 15 times larger than Niagara Falls and is three times larger than the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Angel Falls is named after the American aviator, explorer and adventurer James Crawford Angel Marshall (Jimmy Angel) who in 1937 made an emergency landing at its summit.
The expedition lasts 6 days starting and ending at Boa Vista (Brazil) Airport with lodging and meals included.
- Experience the highest falls in the world: Angel Falls
- View the spectacular Canaima where five waterfalls come together in one lagoon
- Visit Auyantepui, the largest tepuy (table-top mountain) in Venezuela
Max group size:
- - Receptive and transport Boa Vista airport (Brazil) to Santa Helena (Venezuela) at day 01
- - Transport Santa Helena x Boa Vista airport at day 06
- - 5N accommodation 01 night
- - 4×4 transfer to Cuidad Bolivar & 4×4 transfer to Santa Helena (last expedition day)
- - Transport Cuidade Bolivar x Kaimoran
- - Domestic Flight Cuidade Bolivar x Canaima & Domestic Flight Canaima x Cuidade Bolivar
- - Guided expedition to Salto Angel Waterfall
- - Leader specialized in long-course hikes and trained with first-aid fundamentals
- - Carriers (Sherpas) for tents and food
- - Full mountain meals during trekking: Breakfast, lunch and dinner (cooking service included)
- - Gear purchasing advisory before departure (at your disposal)
- - SpotGen3 satellite remote tracking and monitoring