Day Tour – Istanbul By Night
This 1 day tour, starts and ends in Istanbul, Turkey.
Max group size:
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Transportation by Golden Horn Ferry
- Pick up & drop off from/to your Istanbul hotel
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
This tour is available on any day of the year
Duration: 18.00 pm to 21.00 pm (option of dinner at a local restaurant)
A short drive to Karakoy, where we will board the ferry, and cruise up the Golden Horn to Sutluce. Along the way you will see Galata Tower, the Bulgarian St. Stephen Church (Iron Church), the red St. George’s Cathedral, the seat of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople in Istanbul and the Rahmi Koc Museum.
From Sutluce we will drive to to Taksim Square, and from there a casual walk along the Istiklal Street to Galata Tower. Istiklal (Independence) Street is the busiest in Istanbul, comparable to Fifth Avenue or Oxford Street in its national notoriety. The 2 km stretch boasts shops with every product imaginable, cafes and restaurants, live music, bars, cinemas and much more.
Once at Galata Tower there will be an option of going up to the top of the tower where there is an oustanding panoramic view of Istanbul. Those preferring not to will have free time.
Guests wishing to take up the option of dinner at a traditional restaurant will be dropped there, whilst the others will be returned to their hotel.
* Options – The tour guide will arrange entrance to Galata Tower and the dinner for those wishing to take up those options.