Halong Bay Cruise 3D/2N
Cruising through the tranquil waters in the Bay of Tonkin among 3,000 islands is an experience you cannot miss! Visit caves,experience cycling in a fishing village, go kayaking, and swim in the clear waters. Sleep peacefully aboard your boat and wake up early to catch the sunrise over the tranquil waters.
- Spend 3 days cruising around the gorgeous Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay
- Enjoy incredible sunsets over the bay’s limestone cliffs
- Relax in the sun or take part in various water or cruise activities
Max group size:
- 2N in Double or Twin Room in 5-star cruise
- All land and boat transportation
- 2 Breakfast(s), 3 Lunch(es), 2 Dinner(s),
- Tai Chi Lesson
- English-speaking guide
- Onboard insurance, sightseeing fees and value added tax.
Day 1: Hanoi - Lan Ha Bay, Vietnam
Transfer from Hanoi. Board your cruise, enjoy a delicious lunch and get ready to visit Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature! Get to Dark and Bright Caves and enter a less populated area at Tra Bau – Lan Ha Bay. Afterwards, choose to join a cooking demonstration, or chill during the Happy Hour while watching the view of the bay at sunset.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay, Vietnam
Viet Hai fishing village and Bao Trai Dao (B/L/D)Wake up early to join in for a Thai Chi lesson on the sundeck and visit Viet Hai fishing village to experience cycling along the village. Return to the boat and enjoy lunch, to later visit Bao Trai Dao. Have some Tapas prepared by the chef and contemplate the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin.
Day 3: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi, Vietnam
Get up early to refresh and indulge yourself in a peaceful beauty of the bay with a tai chi session. Discover the hidden charm of Ha Long – Lan Ha Bay in kayaking activities at Ao Ech area. Disembark your cruise and take your transfer back to Hanoi.