Iguazu Falls Adventure 4D/3N (Puerto to Foz)
On this 4-day adventure from Puerto Iguazu to Foz do Iguacu, you will have time to explore both towns’ charming cultures, as well as visit both sides of the Iguazu Falls, where you will walk along man-made platforms with incredible views of the hundreds of cascades and go right up to the edge of the spectacular Devil’s Throat waterfall.
- Explore the charming cultures of Puerto Iguazu and Foz do Iguacu
- Discover one of the tallest and widest falls in the world from every angle
- Experience the view from the top of the Devil’s Throat waterfall
Max group size:
- - 3 nights in hostels, 3-star or 4-star hotels
- - All transfers as per itinerary
- - 3 Breakfasts
- - City and Nature expeditions
- - English-speaking guide
- - Handy extras and accessories
Day 1: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
Upon arrival at Puerto Iguazu Airport, you will be met by our representative and you will be transferred to your hotel.
You will have the rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 2: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina - Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Today, you will visit the Argentinian Side Falls of the Iguazu Falls National Park and get an indescribable mix of beauty, energy, sounds and images as you witness the power of nature at its best.
Day 3: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Today, you will visit the Brazilian Falls that are located on the western side of the Paraná State in Brazil.
Amaze at the four most important falls on this side: Floriano, Deodoro, Benjamín Constant and Salto Unión.
Day 4: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Today, you will be transferred from your hotel to Foz do Iguacu Airport, where this amazing trip comes to an end.
Hope to see you soon!