Inca Trail Express Trek to Machu Picchu 2D/1N
If you are looking for an easier alternative to the 4-day trek but still want to enjoy time in the breath-taking Andean Mountains, this trip is for you!
Hike along the original stone staircases of the Inca Trail up to Inti Punku, and be amazed by the views over the magical site of Machu Picchu.
- Hike through the Sun Gate to Machu Picchu
- See this magical site in the early morning light
- Traverse the ancient Inca Trail
Max group size:
- - 1 Night in a 3-star hotel at Aguas Calientes
- - Bus and train transfers
- - 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- - Active Adventure
- - Professional bilingual guide on trek Machu Picchu tour
- - Fee and briefing
Day 1: Cuzco - Aguas Calientes, Peru
You will be transferred to the Ollantaytambo train station for your journey to the beginning point of our trek.
Hike to the historic site of Wiñayhuayna, then the Inti Punku (Sun Gate) to admire views of the majestic Machu Picchu citadel.
A tourist-class bus will then transfer you to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) to spend the night.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cuzco, Peru
You will be transferred up to Machu Picchu for a guided tour, with free time to hike Huayna Picchu or return to the Inti Punku if you wish.
Later, return to Aguas Calientes by tourist-class bus to relax and explore the area.
You will return to Ollantaytambo by train and Cuzco by bus.