Kruger National Park 3D/2N
Discover Kruger National Park on this amazing 3-day trip. Take a sunset drive to see nocturnal animals and then go on morning and afternoon safaris to see the animals during their most active time of day before returning to Johannesburg.
- Take morning and afternoon exciting game drives
- Explore the amazing Kruger National Park with a local guide
- Experience a sunset game drive
Max group size:
- 2N accommodation in Kruger National Park in lodges or tents depending on package
- Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport pick-up
- 2 Breakfast(s), 2 Dinner(s),
- Game Drives as per itinerary
- Professional local guide and driver
- Entry or admission fee
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kruger National Park, South Africa
Today you will be picked up at O.R Tambo Airport bus terminal and travel for about 6 hours through African bush and scenic landscapes to the lodge. After check-in, you will have time to relax and freshen up before boarding an open-sided Landcruiser for an exciting introductory sunset game drive in Kruger National Park.
Day 2: Kruger National Park, South Africa
Depart on a full day of game viewing in the Kruger National Park Skukuza area, rich in wildlife, on a 4×4 open-sided vehicle made for excellent viewing and photographic opportunities.
Day 3: Kruger National Park - Johannesburg, South Africa
Today we will say goodbye to the fabulous Kruger Park. This morning, you have a choice between another morning game drive or relaxing at the lodge and enjoying the great facilities it offers, before your transfer back to Johannesburg.