Lake Titicaca & Isla del Sol Explorer 3D/2N (La Paz to Cuzco)
Go on a 3-day adventure that allows you to take in the beautiful views of Lake Titicaca as you discover magical Isla del Sol with its famous Inca stairs and fountain of eternal youth. Be sure to take lots of photos as you explore the historical ruins on the island!
- Explore the archaeological marvels of Isla del Sol
- Visit the “birthplace” of the Inca Empire
- Marvel at breathtaking Lake Titicaca views
Max group size:
- 2N in hostels or 3-star hotels and overnight bus
- Shared shuttle, Public bus and ferry
- 1 Breakfast(s),
- Explore Isla del Sol taking part in different activities
- English-speaking guide for some activities
- Handy extras and accessories
Day 1: La Paz - Isla del Sol, Bolivia
Today, you will catch your transfer to Copacabana and take a ferry to the Sun Island where you will have free time to explore its most popular sites.
Day 2: Isla del Sol, Bolivia - Cuzco, Peru
Wander around the Sun Island before taking your transfer back to Copacabana. Upon arrival, cross the Peruvian border and continue to Puno where you will be able to have dinner before taking your overnight transfer to Cuzco.
Day 3: Cuzco, Peru
You will be arriving in Cuzco around 5:30 hrs. Once there, you can continue with your journey! Hope to see you soon!