Machu Picchu by Train 2D/1N (Sleep in Aguas Calientes)
Hop on the Peru Railway for a breathtaking journey to Aguas Calientes along the Urubamba River Valley. Enjoy yourself in this this quaint mountain town before making your long-awaited visit to the famous Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Walk through ancient Machu Picchu on a guided tour
- Take a train ride along the Urubamba River Valley
- Sleep overnight in quaint Aguas Calientes
Max group size:
- 1N in dorm, 3-star or 4-star hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Accommodation Pick-Up, Van, Train, Bus
- 1 Breakfast(s),
- Peru Railway train ride
- Professional bilingual guide for Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu entrance fee
Day 1: Aguas Calientes, Peru
Enjoy a scenic ride to Aguas Calientes via the Peru Railway while you enjoy the amazing views of the Andean mountains on the way.
Day 2: Cuzco, Peru
Visit the incredible archaeological site in a guided tour before you take some free time in Aguas Calientes to explore this ancient Inca City.