Madidi Amazon Rainforest Air-Expedition 3D/2N
This is an ideal trip for those who want to explore the Amazon Rainforest and do several activities on a tight schedule.
Embark on a jungle experience in Madidi National Park in Bolivia to observe colourful birds, enjoy spectacular rivers and go on a hike in search of diverse species of monkeys.
- Observe wild animals in their natural environment
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Beni and Tuichi Rivers
- Explore the breath-taking landscapes of the Madidi Jungle
Max group size:
- - 2 nights in shared or private room and camping
- - Land or boat transport
- - 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- - Nature expeditions and active adventures
- - English-speaking guide in Madidi
- - Rubber boots and raincoats in Madidi
Day 1: La Paz - Madidi National Park, Bolivia
Today, you will be picked-up and transferred to the airport to take the flight to Rurrenabaque.
Upon arrival, you will take a boat trip enjoying spectacular views of the Beni and Tuichi rivers before entering the Madidi National Park.
After this, you will visit an indigenous community to learn about their way of life and take a walk to observe the incredible wildlife.
Day 2: Madidi National Park, Bolivia
Today, you will prepare everything to spend a night camping in the heart of the jungle, carrying the essential equipment.
At night, you will take a short walk and be able to spot animals in their natural environment.
Day 3: Madidi National Park - La Paz, Bolivia
Early in the morning, you will head to “Farallon de las Parabas”.
Then, build a log raft and go rafting to the ecolodge.
After lunch, you will return to Rurrenabaque and take your flight back to La Paz.