Night at the Field of Light by Helicopter (Uluru)
As darkness falls and Uluru is thrown into silhouette, Field of Light illuminates. As far as the eye can see gentle rhythms of colour light up the desert.
The critically acclaimed Field of Light Uluru by the internationally celebrated artist Bruce Munro is on display and due to popular demand, has now been extended indefinitely.
The exhibition, aptly named Tili Wiru Tjuta Nyakutjaku or ‘looking at lots of beautiful lights’ in local Pitjantjatjara is Munro’s largest work to date. Overwhelming in size, covering more than seven football fields, it invites immersion in its fantasy garden of 50,000 spindles of light, the stems breathing and swaying through a sympathetic desert spectrum of ochre, deep violet, blue and gentle white.
Max group size:
- Ayers Rock Resort accommodation pick up and drop off
- 30 minutes Uluru & Kata Tjuta helicopter tour
- 3 course bush tucker inspired buffet menu
- Australian wine and beers, non-alcoholic drinks
- Entrance to Field of Light exhibition
- Didgeridoo performance
- An engaging star talk