Puerto Maldonado Amazon Superior Lodge 4D/3N (from Puerto Maldonado)
Experience the true lush Amazon jungle in person as you travel to Puerto Maldonado and the Madre de Dios River. Participate in a diverse selection of exciting activities that will get you to interact with nature and see a wild variety of native flora and fauna.
- Hike in the heart of the Amazon
- Watch for caiman on a night safari
- Walk in the canopy of jungle trees
Max group size:
- 3 nights in superior lodge at the Amazon Jungle
- Airport Transfers & Boat
- 3 Breakfast(s), 3 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s),
- Cultural & wildlife watching excursions
- Excursions with expert English-speaking jungle guide
- Equipment, beverages & fees
Day 1: Puerto Maldonado-Amazon Lodge, Peru
You will be picked up at the Puerto Maldonado airport before taking a boat down the Madre Dios river to your Amazon Lodge. Enjoy a nature walk before taking an evening boat trip on the river to see nocturnal animals.
Day 2: Amazon Lodge, Peru
Venture into Tambopata National Reserve towards Lake Sandoval and explore on foot and by canoe before heading out for another nocturnal excursion in the evening.
Day 3: Amazon Lodge, Peru
Visit a local farm to discover traditional agriculture and see a botanical garden full of medicinal plants.
Day 4: Amazon Lodge-Puerto Maldonado, Peru
You will be transferred back to Puerto Maldonado and dropped off at the airport in time for your departing flight.