Puerto Varas & Chiloe Experience 4D/3N
Embark on a 4-day adventure around this beautiful region of Chile. Be amazed at the spectacular views from Osorno Volcano and sail up the Chacao Channel to explore the charming landmarks and markets of Chiloe Island.
- Marvel at views from the incredible Osorno Volcano
- Spot wildlife like sea wolves and native birds as you sail the Chacao Channel
- Explore fascinating handicraft and traditional gastronomic markets
Max group size:
- 3N in hostel, 3-star or 4-star hotel in Puerto Montt
- Transport as per itinerary
- 3 Breakfast(s),
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking guide in some activities
- Entrance fees and tax
Day 1: Puerto Montt, Chile
We’ll pick you up from the airport and bring you to your hotel to check in. You’ll also be able to ask us any questions you have about the fun days ahead!
Day 2: Puerto Montt, Chile
Embark on an exciting half day tour of the Osorno Volcano. Enjoy the amazing landscape and ascend to the ski center to see views of glaciers of eternal snow, the Calbuco volcano, Llanquihue Lake and the Pacific Ocean.
Day 3: Puerto Montt, Chile
Embark on a full day excursion to Chiloe Island, starting with boarding a ferry to sail the Chacao Channel. Spot sea wolves and native sea birds, then visit historic landmarks like the San Antonio Fort. Visit Dalcahue to visit its markets and then head to Castro, that is the Capital of Chiloé Island.
Day 4: Puerto Montt, Chile
Check out from your accommodation after breakfast and we’ll transfer you across to the airport in a shuttle, so you can take your outgoing flight. Safe travels ahead!