Rio de Janeiro Welcome Package 4D/3N
Discover Rio de Janeiro’s most important and stunning landmarks on this fantastic 4-day welcome package.
Go on a full day tour of Rio de Janeiro to have a glimpse of local culture and enjoy a free day to explore its beaches and delicious cuisine.
- Discover the iconic Christ Redeemer statue
- Visit charming and authentic neighbourhoods
- Enjoy a free day to explore Rio on your own
Max group size:
- - 3 nights in hostels, 3 or 4-star hotels in Rio de Janeiro
- - All Transfers as per itinerary
- - 3 Breakfasts
- - City and nature expeditions
- - English-speaking guide available for an extra cost as per itinerary
- - Handy extras and accessories
Day 1: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
After landing in Rio de Janeiro, you will be picked up and transferred to your accommodation in Copacabana or Ipanema.
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Today, we’ll go to the Corcovado.
After reaching the mountain base we’ll go up by train through the beautiful and lush nature of the Tijuca Forest.
The Corcovado is 710 meters high and is one of the most famous hills in Brazil and the world for its Cristo Redentor statue, 38 meters high and one of the seven wonders of the modern world. Here we’ll have a fantastic panoramic view of the city.
Then we go back to the train to return to the base and right after we take a panoramic tour along Rio’s South beaches until arriving at the hotel.
Day 3: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Today, you will enjoy a day at your leisure in Rio de Janeiro, so you can explore the city and surroundings on your own.
Day 4: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
After breakfast, you will be dropped off at the airport.