Salta Desert Explorer 5D/4N
Live a geologist’s dream as you go from beautiful desert landscapes to the glaring white expanse of the Salt Flats. Walk through gorges with multi-colored stones that seem to light up at sunset, and go back in time as you visit small desert villages.
- Marvel at amazing multi-colored and desert landscapes
- Pass by small desert villages
- Enjoy a free day in the peaceful colonial city of Salta
Max group size:
- 4 Nights accommodation in Salta hostels, 3 or 4 star hotels, depending on package
- Airport Transfers and Van
- Humahuaca Full Day Excursion
- English speaking guide
- Handy extras and accessories
Day 1: Salta, Argentina
Start your adventure with an airport or bus station pick-up in Salta.
Day 2: Salta - Purmamarca, Argentina
Embark on a tour to the Great Salt Flats, and visit Purmamarca and its Seven Colors Mountain.
Day 3: Huamahuaca - Salta, Argentina
Travel through the colourful Humahuaca Gorge and visit small and diverse desert villages to get a taste of the local culture.
Day 4: Salta, Argentina
Return to the peaceful colonial city of Salta for a free day. Walk around this beautiful colonial town and visit its interesting museums
Day 5: Salta, Argentina
Airport or bus station drop-off.