Tel Aviv & Jerusalem Experience 4D/3N
Get to know the iconic Carmel Market in Tel Aviv, see the sunrise from the ancient fortress of Masada, hike through the Ein Gedi nature reserve, float in the Dead Sea, and spend some time in the iconic city of Jerusalem.
- Discover the unique flavours of the local cuisine
- Experience the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth
- Explore the extraordinary city of Jerusalem
Max group size:
- 3N in hostel dorm or private room
- All transfers as per itinerary
- 3 Breakfast(s),
- City, Cultural and Historical tours
- This is a self-guided tour
- Handy extras and accessories
Day 1: Tel Aviv, Israel
Welcome to Tel Aviv! Make your own way to the accommodation and feel free to enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
Day 2: Tel Aviv, Israel
Today, you will be able to choose between the Tel Aviv Foodie Market through the city’s Carmel Market (not included) or a Free Day to explore the city on your own.
Day 3: Tel Aviv - Jerusalem, Israel
Today, you will take your transfer to Jerusalem and check in your new accommodation. After this, you will enjoy a day at leisure to discover one of the oldest cities in the world.
Day 4: Jerusalem, Israel
Today, you will witness the sunset from the ancient fortress of Masada, explore the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve and float in the Dead Sea, all in the same tour.