Trooper Tour – Troy Day Tour
This 1 day tour, starts and ends in Istanbul, Turkey. This is a full day tour starting and ending in Istanbul. It visits ancient Troy of Helen and Paris fame and scene of Homer’s ‘The Iliad’, the battle of Troy and the Trojan Horse’.
Max group size:
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Professional tour guide at Troy
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Pick up & drop off from/to your Istanbul hotel
- Tips except Driver and Guide
- Entrance fees
2023 - Available every day except the ANZAC period 22/4 - 26/4
2024 - Every Tuesday – Thursday & Saturday, except the ANZAC period 22/4 - 26/4
Duration: 6:15 am – 6:45 am to 10pm
Depart early morning for afternoon tour of Troy. We take a ferry across the Dardanelles and drive to Troy which is famous with the legendary Trojan Horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, the Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince. After the tour, we return back to ferry port to take a ferry across the Dardanelles. Return to Istanbul after the tour.