Vinales Escape Homestay Experience 3D/2N
On this 3-day tour you will get a taste of the local culture at a family homestay in the beautiful tobacco growing region of Vinales.
Take a horse and buggy ride through the valley, stop at Cueva del Indio, see wall paintings, and explore the tobacco fields in a beautiful Karst mountain landscape from Vinales.
- Learn about the Cuban tobacco culture in Viñales
- Enjoy riding on an authentic horse and buggy
- Discover prehistoric cave paintings near town
Max group size:
- - 2 nights in Casa Particulares
- - Transfers between destinations in public tourist bus or door-to-door colectivo service
- - 2 Breakfasts
- - Experiences in Vinales
- - English-speaking guide for some activities
- - Handy extras and accessories
Day 1: Havana, Cuba
Transfer from Havana across to Viñales.
Once you arrive, you’ll take a fun half day Finca horse ride to explore life in the Cuban countryside and the nearby tobacco farms.
We then continue to Mirador, a lookout point high above the village with stunning views.
Day 2: Viñales, Cuba
Enjoy an authentic Cuban breakfast at the local family home before going on a horse and buggy ride to visit the Prehistoric Wall Painting and Indian Cave.
Day 3: Viñales, Cuba
Today, bid goodbye to Viñales and return to Havana.
Safe travels ahead!