Adventure Sailing Croatia 4D/3N
Lopud, Kolocep and Sipan belong to the Elaphiti Islands archipelago. These are some of Croatia’s most beautiful green islands – covered by forests with lots of sunshine and sandy beaches and free of traffic. Their location is ideal – we reach them in under an hour’s sailing time from Dubrovnik.
Our experienced local guides and skippers will avoid overcrowded destinations ensuring you get the most authentic experience. You will have the opportunity to dine with local families in their homes and enjoy good food and excellent wine. Friendly dolphins or tuna that are often seen in the area often escort our yachts. The sea is blue, clear, warm and friendly.
This trip departs every Saturday and Sunday and includes three nights on the boat.
- Experience the pristine the Elaphiti Islands archipelago
- Take in the beauty of the azure waters, verdant forests and abundant wildlife
- Enjoy relaxing and sailing on a modern, spacious yacht
- Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of the region
- Be as active as you like with plenty of land and water-based activities
Max group size:
Price is dependent on departure date and includes:
- - 3 nights on the catamaran (en suite bathroom)
- - 3 breakfasts
- - activities and use of equipment (kayaks, bikes, paddleboards, snorkelling gear)
- - local taxes, permits and marina fees
- - yacht skipper
- - transfers from meeting point
- - assistance
- - insurance
- - international airfare to/from Croatia
- - Stone city walls entrance fee
- - Mljet Island National Park entrance fee
- - items of a personal nature and gratuities to your guide(s)
- - lunches and dinners
- Arrival and departure airport: Dubrovnik
- Maximum number of participants: 10 guests per group. Larger groups upon request.
- Minimum age: 8 years if accompanied by parent(s). Younger children upon request. Single use rooms/cabins & Twin rooms/cabins are available upon request and dependent on availability - supplements apply. Sharing a twin room with another person is possible in case there are other guests interested in sharing. Additional nights on Sipan Island may be booked.
DEPARTURES - Small-Group Adventure:Seasons
- Low: April – May; October
- Pre: May – June
- High: June – September
- Post: September
Day 1: Arrival at Destination - Kolocep Island SUP, swimming, sailing to Lopud and Sipan Islands
Arrival at the base in Komolac and boarding at 10 am.
The guests are welcomed on board by their crew and we sail out after short safety instructions.
Our yacht is a modern catamaran for up to 10 passengers with a lot of deck space, comfort and very good sailing performance.
Our first stop today is Kolocep island – the smallest of the inhabited islands in the Elaphiti Archipelago.
Kolocep is ideal for water activities and we will try out paddleboards and make a swimming break before stopping for lunch in one of the best fish restaurants in the area.
After lunch and a short hike to Kolocep’s spectacular cliffs, we continue sailing towards Lopud and Sipan islands.
We will anchor in one of the most beautiful bays of the area for a dinner and a swim.
Day 2: Sailing to Mljet Island and Peljesac Peninsula
We leave Sipan behind early today and sail out towards Mljet Island National Park.
Two salt water lakes surrounded by a lush, green forest, the larger one with a small island in the middle, make Mljet a spectacular location for kayaking, paddleboarding, hiking, cycling and swimming.
You can choose to cycle from the catamaran to the lakes, where you can take a boat to the small island with a 12th century Benedictine monastery. Entrance fee to the national park is not included, but can be paid on spot.
In the late afternoon we will sail towards the Peljesac Peninsula and anchor in a quiet bay near Zuljana Village.
Day 3: Peljesac Peninsula paddleboarding, swimming, snorkeling and cycling
Today we spend the day exploring the Peljesac Peninsula, one of the most successful and famous wine making regions in Croatia.
It is a true oasis of peace with its vast vineyards, salt and oyster farms, quiet towns, narrow streets and hidden beaches.
We will spend the morning paddling, snorkeling and swimming in Zuljana Bay.
Afterwards we sail east towards Broce and Ston.
Cycle to Ston, a lovely old town unspoiled by tourism, with pleasant cafes and restaurants. Take the time to explore the Ston city walls, salt farms, or taste its famous oysters or mussels before returning to Broce for the evening.
Day 4: Elaphiti Islands sailing, departure
This morning we sail out of Broce and continue sailing east between the Elaphiti Islands until we reach Komolac again.
Disembark around noon. Relax in Komolac, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant or continue to your next destination.
If you decide to spend more time in Croatia, our guides will be happy to recommend other beautiful places to visit – especially those you won’t find in tourist guide books.
This itinerary and the duration of the activities are subject to change due to group abilities and preferences, weather conditions and forecasts, water levels, special events of interest, etc.
|1||Arrival, SUP & sailing||Kolocep and Sipan Islands||Yacht|
|2||Sailing, SUP, swimming & snorkeling||Mljet Island||Yacht||B|
|3||Sailing, SUP, cycling & swimming||Peljesac Peninsula||Yacht||B|
|4||Sailing & Departure||Elaphiti Islands||B|