Arctic Resort Adventure in Finland 4D/3N
Experience world famous glass igloos, rustic log cabins and a complete Nordic winter adventure.
- Experience the largest of Finland’s national parks, Urho Kekkonen National Park
- Get immersed in the world of Northern Lights, Midnight Sun and other miracles at this amazing Arctic Resort
Max group size:
- - 3N accommodation in small cabin (Upgrade to Glass or Ice Igloo available)
- - 3 buffet breakfasts, 3 three-course dinners
- - Local taxes
- - Day trip to Lake Inari with ice fishing, snowmobiling and Sami culture (available Tuesday/Friday only)
- - 2H Husky safari
- - Aurora Hunting with Reindeer
Dates - Independent Adventure:November to April (Summer and Autumn - from June through to October - departures available)
Arrival day, get adjusted to the polar night in Lapland, settle into your accommodation and enjoy a three-course dinner.
Today we head out to go ice fishing, you can also take part in emptying the winter nets. After lunch made on an open fire we’ll ride snowmobiles into the wilderness before finishing at the museum of the Sami people at Siida. Head back to your accommodation before enjoying a three-course dinner.
Nothing says Arctic like being able to hop on the back of sled guided by eager and friendly husky dogs. Our dogs love to run through the snowy wilderness showing off the incredible location they live in. To make this trip truly unforgettable chase down the northern lights riding in a sleigh drawn by reindeer.
After your incredible few days in the Arctic wilderness your trip with us is over