Ballestas Islands & Sand-Boarding Adventure 2D/1N
Discover the amazing natural landscapes of the Peruvian coast during a 2-day trip to the Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve and Huacachina Oasis. Ride a sand buggy on giant dunes, fly down on a sand board, and get the opportunity to see the local flora and fauna on a boat tour to the Ballestas Islands and on a visit to the Paracas Reserve.
- Race down amazing sand dunes in Huacachina Oasis
- See abundant marine and bird life at the Ballestas Islands
- Admire impressive landscapes at the Paracas Reserve
Max group size:
- 1N in hostel or 3-star or 4-star hotel
- Transport as per itinerary
- 1 Breakfast(s),
- Excursions around Ica and Paracas
- Bilingual guide for some activities
- Handy extras and accessories
Day 1: Lima - Ica, Peru
Transfer across to the city of Ica and visit the beautiful Huacachina lagoon. In the afternoon, you’ll head out to try some exhilarating sandboarding and explore the most beautiful dune formations.
Day 2: Ica - Lima, Peru
Transfer across to Paracas and head off to explore the Ballestas Islands, visiting highlights along the way. Spot wildlife along the way and explore the spectacular Paracas National Reserve. In the afternoon, you’ll take a bus back to Lima.