Bariloche Nature Discovery 4D/3N
Travel along the beautiful Lake Nahuel Huapi and around the alpine town of Bariloche to get a taste of the northern Patagonian landscape on this 4-day trip.
Go on jaw-dropping excursions to Mt Campanario and Isla Victoria to admire the most magnificent views of the region and see some of the last living Arrayanes trees.
- Discover breath-taking Patagonian landscapes
- Travel along the shoreline of Lake Nahuel Huapi
- Admire beautiful lakes, glaciers and forests
Max group size:
- - 3 nights in hostels, 3-star or 4-star hotels
- - Transport as per itinerary
- - 3 Breakfasts
- - Nature activities
- - English-speaking guide for some activities
- - Handy extras and accessories
Day 1: Bariloche, Argentina
Welcome to Bariloche!
We’ll be waiting at the airport to pick you up and transfer you across to your hotel accommodation.
Settle in and enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
Day 2: Bariloche, Argentina
Today, you’ll head out on a half day Circuito Chico excursion around Lake Nahuel Huapi to explore the natural beauty in the region and admire spectacular views.
Day 3: Bariloche, Argentina
Today, we’ll head from the city of San Carlos de Bariloche to Puerto Pañuelo and embark to Victoria Island to visit beaches and Los Arrayanes National Park.
Day 4: Bariloche, Argentina
Check out of your accommodation after breakfast and we’ll transfer you to the airport in time for your departing flight.