Boutique Patagonia 4D/3N
Anchored like a ship by Lake Pehoé, at the heart of Torres del Paine National Park, explora Patagonia has a privileged location from where to go out and explore the park.
All our programs include accommodation, transfers from and to the airport, meals and beverages, and a menu of more than 40 exploration routes designed by our outdoors team.
Our treks and horseback rides include mountains, turquoise lakes, glaciers, lenga tree forests, viewpoints, prairies and rivers, in addition to the most iconic spans of the trekking circuit known as “W”.
- Experience amazing views of the Paine Massif, Paine River or Salto Chico Falls
- Observe the orchids and ñirre trees that make up the local flora
- Walking in lenga tree woods, getting to the base of Paine Towers
Max group size:
- - Transfer from and to Punta Arenas and Puerto Natales airports on a preset schedule.
- - Accommodations.
- - All meals, plus snacks and open bar.
- - Two half-day explorations or one full-day exploration with local guides every day.
- - Horseback riding gear and trekking poles.
- - Tickets for the Torres del Paine National Park.
- - Access to the pool, hot tubs and leisure areas.
- - Wi-Fi in common areas.
Departures - Independent Adventure:Departs daily, Year Round
Day 1: Arrival transfer Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales
Day 2: Mirador Pehoe
We leave the hotel walking along the shore of Pehoé Lake, observing the orchids and ñirre trees that make up the local flora.
We ascend to a viewpoint from which you can see the extension of the lake and the Paine mountain range from a different perspective than you have previously had.
Day 3: Laguna Azul
We start at our quincho where we take a van to the Azul Lagoon.
From there we walk around a wetland inhabited by multiple birds and cross the beach of the lagoon watching the Torres del Paine peek above the horizon.
Finally, we arrive at a viewpoint and return by van.