Cape to Cape Walk 4D/3N
Walk into Luxury’s signature ‘4 day Cape to Cape Walk’ combines 4 days guided walking on the best sections of the Cape to Cape Track with luxury accommodation and exclusive Margaret River food and wine experiences.
One of the Great Walks of Australia, the Cape to Cape Walk is a small group experience with a maximum of 12 guests looked after by professional local guides.
Guests stay in luxury private pool villa accommodation overlooking the National Park and Indian Ocean, with an award-winning on-site spa.
This premier Australian walk features Margaret River winery lunches with matched wines, private chef dinners showcasing local produce, and complimentary in-villa bars stocked with Margaret River wine and cheese.
Return transfers from Perth are included.
- Experience one of the Great Walks of Australia: the Cape to Cape Walk
- Stay in luxury accommodation and enjoy the region’s famous food and wine
- Enjoy the stunning landscapes and views – country to coast
Max group size:
- - Three nights in an oceanfront pool villa at Injidup Spa Retreat
- - Four days guided walking on the Cape to Cape Track (averaging 3-6 hours walking per day)
- - All food and wine, including select local wines in your villa
- - 4 course lunch with matched wines at picturesque Wills Domain winery
- - Evening of food and wine at acclaimed local venue with Margaret River wines
- - Private chef prepared dinner showcasing local produce with local wines sampled throughout the evening
- - Complimentary return Perth to Margaret River transfers
- - Professional local guides and drivers, and all park fees, licences and insurance
- - All gear and custom stainless-steel water bottle to keep
Departures:Departs every Sunday in March - June, September - November
Arrive in Margaret River late morning and enjoy your first walk on the Cape to Cape Track – from Smiths Beach to Injidup beach – with lunch and a swim in a secluded bay along the way.
On arrival at Injidup Spa Retreat, enjoy a welcome drink and map briefing in the lounge before freshening up and perhaps enjoy some wine and cheese by your villa plunge pool.
Later, you will be transferred to a Margaret River vineyard for a private tasting with the owner, before dinner at an acclaimed local restaurant.
After a gourmet breakfast hamper in your villa, you will make your way to Cape Naturaliste for your 14km walk along the limestone coastline to Yallingup, passing famous surf-breaks on this mostly clifftop walk.
Sugarloaf Rock is a highlight today; jutting from the ocean this granite rock formation is visible in the distance on much of the Cape to Cape Walk.
This afternoon you have time for a massage at the wonderful Bodhi-J Spa, before a relaxing evening with dinner supplied to enjoy in your room with wine.
Enjoy the sunset over the Indian Ocean from your villa terrace.
Today’s walk is arguably the most stunning, taking in 14 kilometres of the Cape to Cape from Redgate Beach to Boranup karri forest.
You will be dwarfed by the karri trees and marvel at the jaw-dropping views from the cliff-top above pristine Contos beach, and we may surprise you with a special ‘pop-up’ lunch in the forest today.
After returning to the retreat, you will have some time to relax before a private chef dinner and hosted wine tastings in the lounge. The chef will showcase local produce to the group over a three-course dinner, while you sample wines from a leading Margaret River winery.
This morning your walk is a gentle 3 hours from Moses Rock to Willyabrup sea cliffs.
Witness the powerful Indian Ocean waves crashing into the granite cliffs, and the turquoise hues standing out against the orange rocks. Standing on top of the cliffs you’ll have 180 degree views of the coastline and a wonderful sense of achievement at the distance you’ve covered.
After, it’s time for a celebratory lunch at award-winning Wills Domain winery. Enjoy four courses with premium wine matches overlooking the vines and pretty Gunyulgup Valley.
A fitting farewell before your transfer to Perth (or back to your car at Injidup for self-drivers).