Capella Lodge Lord Howe 4D/3N
Capella Lodge brings the ultimate castaway escape to life. An intimate nine contemporary suites rest above the jewel-toned lagoon.
The only Island accommodation that commands spectacular views of the ocean and awe-inspiring twin peaks, Mounts Gower and Lidgbird.
View the turtles and stingrays in the North Passage, snorkel wreck and take a guided seabird walk or relax and spend days exploring the island at your own pace.
- Take a walk and explore the remote rocky coves, the abundant wildlife and spectacular scenery
- Cruise by boat to picturesque North Bay, circumnavigate the island or journey to Balls Pyramid
- Head to Lovers Bay to explore the lagoon and experience the wonders of the world’s southern-most coral reef.
Max group size:
- - Return Lord Howe Island airport transfers
- - Luxury accommodation
- - Gourmet breakfast & Dinner
- - Sunset drinks and canapes,
- - Non-alcoholic beverages & Premium wines and spirits from 6pm daily
- - Use of adult mountain bikes, snorkelling equipment
- - North Bay Turtle & Nature Tour
Departures:Departs Daily, Year Round
Arrive at Lord Howe Island and get picked up at the airport to be taken straight to your lodge.
View the large variety fish, turtles, stingrays and amazing corals of the world’s southern most barrier reef on our glass bottom boat, ‘Adventure One’.
Enjoy the relaxed commentary on the Islands history & marine life through the eyes of young Island based Marine Adventures team, as we cruise slowly to the beautiful North Bay.
While exploring North Bay you can climb up Mt. Eliza, walk to the Old Gulch or Herring Pools, view the sea bird rookery (seasonal), swim or just sit and laze the day away.
Marine Adventures will guide you on an optional walk along the beach where you are able to get up close to some of the Islands Migratory seabirds, have numerous photo opportunities and learn about the unique history of the Bay.
An amazing snorkel opportunity is provided through our optional snorkel of the wreck of the ‘Favourite’ which ran aground here in 1965. (Snorkel time: approximately 45 minutes).
Spend a free day at the lodge enjoying whatever activities take your fancy.
Departure transfer to the airport for your return flight.