Colca Canyon Trekking 3D/2N & Transfer to Puno
Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colorful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in the relaxing hot springs of Chivay.
- Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons
- Pass bynremote Andean villages & see the local culture
- Sleep at a local family home in the Colca Canyon
- Watch the famous Andean condors soar through the sky
Max group size:
- 2 nights accommodation in homestay and lodge
- Accommodation pick-up
- 3 Breakfast(s), 2 Lunch(es), 2 Dinner(s),
- 3-day trek through the Colca Canyon
- Professional English speaking guide
- Handy extras and accessories
Day 1: Arequipa - Colca Canyon, Peru
Begin your trekking adventure with an early morning departure from Arequipa at 3:00 am to reach the Colca Canyon for breakfast and a visit to “Cruz del Condor” scenic overlook point. Trek deep into the canyon passing through local villages and reach your lodging for a rewarding dinner and good night’s rest.
Day 2: Colca Canyon, Peru
Trek to the lowest altitude point in the canyon for lunch and then continue to Sangalle for the night.
Day 3: Colca Canyon - Puno, Peru
Enjoy your last day in the Colca Canyon by trekking up to Cabanaconde and take the bus to Chivay. Soak your sore legs in the hot springs before transferring to Puno after a long, but enjoyable trip.