Copenhagen & Olso Experience 4D/3N
Explore two of the Scandinavian capitals, Copenhagen and Oslo.
Enjoy an overnight cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo, including the beautiful Oslo Fjord.
This short break is the ideal extension for tours starting or ending in Copenhagen.
- Witness the centuries old capital of Denmark which has inspired artists for decades
- Short break ideal extension for tours ending/starting in either Oslo or Copenhagen
- Explore the gorgeous Fjords of Norway
Max group size:
- - 2 nights 3*, 4* or 5* hotel accommodation in a standard room, including breakfast.
- - Overnight ferry crossing for passengers from Copenhagen to Oslo (or v.v.).
- - Accommodation in 2-berth cabin with shower/WC, including Scandinavian breakfast buffet.
- - Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
Departures - Independent AdventureDeparts Daily, Year Round
Day 1: Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark
Arrival in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
In this charming city one thousand years of history awaits you in the medieval streets; the same streets walked on by every generation of the world’s oldest royal family, the same streets and canals which have inspired artists for centuries and been home and workplace to meticulous craftsmen and famous designers.
The city offers many attractions such as Tivoli, the statue of the Little Mermaid, the Gefion Fountain, the Royal Palace Amalienborg and much more.
Accommodation in Copenhagen.
Day 2: Overnight cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo
Breakfast at the hotel.
This day is at your own leisure before departure from Copenhagen in the late afternoon with at cruise ferry from DFDS Seaways.
Day 3: Oslo, the capital of Norway
Enjoy a Scandinavian breakfast buffet on board before arriving in Oslo at 9:45 am.
The Norwegian capital is beautifully situated at the head of the Oslo Fjord and surrounded by beautiful nature, within short distance from downtown Oslo.
The city’s surroundings provide recreational opportunities that are frequently taken advantage of by the city’s inhabitants, as well as increasingly by visitors.
Oslo offers many well know sights such as the Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Viking Ship Museum, the Munch Museum, Oslo Opera House and much more.
Accommodation in Oslo.
Day 4: Departure from Oslo
Breakfast at the hotel.
Departure from Oslo according to your own itinerary.