El Calafate & Torres del Paine Adventure 5D/4N
Spend 5 days visiting the spectacular surroundings of El Calafate and be blown away by the natural beauty of this very special region of the world. You’ll travel to the enormous Perito Moreno Glacier for breathtaking views of this massive sheet of ice, then head on to Torres del Paine National Park to admire snow-capped mountains towering over turquoise glacier lakes.
- Marvel at the one-of-a-kind Perito Moreno Glacier
- Take in the spectacular landscapes of Torres del Paine
- Spend a full free day exploring El Calafate’s historic town
Max group size:
- 4N in hostel, 3-star or 4-star hotel
- All transport as per itinerary
- 4 Breakfast(s),
- Active excursions in the region
- English-speaking guide during tours
- Entry fee to Perito Moreno glacier only
Day 1: El Calafate, Argentina
Get picked you up at the airport in El Calafate and dropped off at your accommodation to enjoy some free time.
Day 2: El Calafate, Argentina
Travel to the Perito Moreno Glacier for breathtaking views of this massive sheet of ice and listen to cracking sounds as you watch huge chunks drop into the lake.
Day 3: El Calafate, Argentina
Visit the Torres del Paine National Park and admire beautiful views.
Day 4: El Calafate, Argentina
Stroll the streets of El Calafate’s historic town on your free day.
Day 5: El Calafate, Argentina
Your adventure will come to an end with an airport drop-off.