El Questro Homestead 4D/3N
An oasis of privacy and understated luxury in one of the country’s wildest and most beautiful regions.
This nine-suite hideaway is an exclusive retreat for a maximum of 18 guests, that allows you to fully immerse in an outback experience that is both adventurous and luxurious.
Explore the Bungle Bungle ranges by Helicopter, enjoy a private cruise on the Chamberlain river, guided bush walks with chef prepared lunch and finish each day relaxing in thermal hot springs.
- Everything the Kimberley has to offer is located across the property’s 700,000 acres… from deep gorges and majestic mountains to thermal springs, mud and salt-flats, rainforests and cascading waterfalls
- Set out on a hike and explore the flora and fauna that El Questro offers
- Take an airplane or helicopter tour to some of the more secluded parts of El Questro
Max group size:
- - Return Transfers Kununurra airport to El Questro
- - Luxury accommodation
- - Gourmet meals daily
- - A fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits and sparkling wine
- - The Chamberlain Cruise – private or self-drive boat
- - Bush Culture, History, Nature or Bird Watching tour
- - Zebedee Thermal Springs
- - Bungle Bungle and Lake Argyle Scenic Flight
Departures:Departs Daily, April-October
Arrive at Kununurra Airport and get transferred to El Questro resort.
Boating the Chamberlain Gorge is a must.
Only accessible by boat, this 3 km fresh waterhole is bound by diverse flora and fauna, and belittled by a towering escarpment. Enjoy sparkling wine and fresh fruit as you take in the breath-taking scenery. Ask your Ranger about the cheeky Archerfish and Barramundi you can feed.
Zebedee Springs Walk –
A short walk into a natural oasis through tropical vegetation where rock thermal pools await. At the base of sheer cliff faces and set amongst lush Livistona Palms – it is a magical place to relax and rejuvenate in the warm water.
A 2 hour airplane flight from El Questro takes you over Lake Argyle and the Carr Boyd Range before passing over Purnululu National Park, home to the Bungle Bungle Range.
Listed as one of Australia’s natural wonders, the Bungle Bungle sandstone formation dates back 350 million years and is a once-in-a-lifetime experience found only in the Kimberley. Orbit over the park for 20 minutes to view the sandstone formations.
On the way back you will fly over the Argyle Diamond Mine.
Bush Culture & El Questro History Tour –
An insight into the pioneering heritage and characters that ran El Questro when it was a working station. Along the journey learn about Indigenous people’s use of different bush plants, including uses for medicine and remedies, weapons and even fish poison. This tour includes morning tea enjoyed at a shady waterhole.
Departure transfer from the lodge to the airport.