Grand Canyon in Winter 3D/2N
Enjoy an included Navajo guided jeep tour in iconic Monument Valley and experience the real Wild Wild West. Immerse yourself in the amazing Utah landscapes of Zion National Park, explore Antelope Canyon, and take in a bird’s eye view of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon on an optional helicopter ride before heading back to the bright lights of Las Vegas.
- Route 66 to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Visit a traditional Navajo trading post & have a Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley
- Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level
V Travel Adventures
Max group size:
- Complimentary pick up/drop off from the Stratosphere hotel (2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, NORTH TOWER entrance)
- Experienced, fun, and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Transportation in a modern 14 passenger tour bus/ SUV or minivan (fully air conditioned)
- 2 breakfasts, 3 deli style lunches, (one breakfast included with the lodging option.)
- Accommodation lodging ONLY – same-sex shared room with another passenger if booking solo.
- Park admissions
- Navajo Guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley ($75 value)
- Hiking in Zion and Grand Canyon National Park
Departures - Small-Group AdventureMondays, November to mid-April
SAMPLE ITINERARY – DAY 1 THE GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK SOUTH RIM
Driving through the mighty Mojave Desert today takes us via Route 66 to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim to one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes and admire the magnificent view at sunset. Sandwich style lunch is included.
Lodging is provided in a 3 star hotel in either Williams or Tusayan depending on availability.
SAMPLE ITINERARY – DAY 2 MONUMENT VALLEY AND LAKE POWELL
After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post we follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert and wind our way through more of USA Southwest’s spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The backdrop for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians you are in for a real treat today. Hop onboard a 4X4 jeep and enjoy an fantastic included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley.This afternoon we head to Page Arizona and Lake Powell for our night stop. Sandwich style lunch is included. Lodging is provided in a 3 star hotel including breakfast.
SAMPLE ITINERARY – DAY 3 ANTELOPE CANYON, HORSESHOE BEND AND ZION NATIONAL PARK
We visit Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon this morning before a photo stop at Lake Powell and head to Utah’s finest National Park.
Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000ft above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level.There are plenty of walking opportunities here in this picturesque winter wonderland. Enjoy and hike up to emerald pools or if you are feeling less adventurous, stroll around the valley or the Pa’rus trail. Marvel at a fantastic view of the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk.Sandwich style lunch provided. This tour starts at 7.15am and arrives back to Las Vegas at approx 7pm on day 3.