Iquitos Amazon Jungle Adventure 4D/3N
Go deep into the Amazon jungle from Iquitos to experience wildlife and local villages on foot or by way of boat and canoe rides.
- Stay in a bungalow surrounded by local wildlife
- Go on day and night safaris in the Amazon Jungle
- Swim close to pink Amazon river dolphins
- Experience local life in an traditional village
Max group size:
- 3 nights in jungle lodge
- Transfers to jungle lodge
- 3 Breakfast(s), 4 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s),
- Active Adventure
- English speaking guides as per itinerary
- Extra equipment
Day 1: Iquitos - Amazon Jungle, Peru
Get picked-up in Iquitos and depart from the port by fast boat for a 3-hour ride traversing the Amazon river to reach the jungle lodge. Afterwards, go on the Leoncito Hike, where you appreciate the immense variety of flora around the lodge.
Day 2: Amazon Jungle, Peru
Enjoy breakfast and head out on your boat trip to Sapote lagoon and to Laguna Moena where lazy bears and monkeys are seen. Catch different kind of fish, including the famous piranha in the Corriente and Purura lagoons.
Day 3: Amazon Jungle, Peru
Have an early breakfast and get the chance to swim close to pink and grey dolphins, visit the famous Victoria Regia and visit local villages.
Day 4: Amazon Jungle - Iquitos, Peru
Have breakfast, embark on an excursion by boat to the difficult to access Casha Lagoo. After lunch, spot wild animals before taking your boat back to Iquitos.