Lizard Island 4D/3N
Australia’s northern-most island beach resort is truly secluded from the rest of the world.
It is uniquely located right on the Great Barrier Reef, 240 kilometres north of Cairns, and has 24 powdery-white beaches, over 1000 hectares of national park.
Snorkel or dive at a local reef amongst an amazing array of colourful tropical reef fish and beautiful hard and soft corals, then an afternoon beach experience with the majestic Green Sea Turtles.
- Experience the seclusion of the northern most resort on the Great Barrier Reef
- Walk straight off the beach for a snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef, no boat rides necessary
- Take in the nature of the island by following in Captain Cook’s footsteps to the highest point of the island
Max group size:
- - Return transfers - Cairns Airport to East Air Terminal; air transfer Cairns to Lizard island
- - Luxury accommodation
- - Gourmet meals daily
- - Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- - Deluxe picnic hampers for private beach outings*
- - Access to a motorised dinghy to explore the many beaches*
- - Stand up paddle boards, sea kayaks; snorkelling equipment
- - Inner Reef Excursion & Snorkel
- - Turtle Tour
Departures:Departs Daily, Year Round
Day 1: To Lizard Island
Transfer from Cairns Airport to East Air Terminal before taking to the air again from Cairns to Lizard Island.
Day 2: Inner Reef Excursion & Snorkel
Experience some of the most picturesque reef and marine life by simply stepping off the beach – this is one of the major attractions that makes Lizard Island like nowhere else.
The “Clam Garden” is only a short swim from the beach at Watson’s Bay, and excellent sites are also located at Anchor Bay, and Sunset Beach. Visit a local reef site for a relaxed morning excursion.
This spectacular area comprises of three reef systems, which are home to an amazing array of colourful tropical reef fish and beautiful hard and soft corals.
Day 3: Turtle Tour
Experience the majestic Green Sea Turtles at one of our beautiful beaches.
The tour involves travelling to the beach where there is an option to snorkel with turtles accompanied by our experienced naturalist providing informative insights into the amazing world of the Green Turtle
Day 4: Depart Lizard Island
Departure from Lizard Island to be taken back to Cairns.