Manaus Amazon Jungle Adventure 5D/4N
Learn about the mystery and lush nature of the Amazon Jungle on this exciting 5-day trip into the heart of the Amazon jungle, the perfect trip for adventurers wanting maximum contact with the true Amazon jungle.
- Drift on jungle rivers and see unique Amazon species
- Visit local people’s homes and learn about jungle life
- Fish for piranhas and look for caimans on a night safari
- Sleep in the jungle to the sounds of the local wildlife
Max group size:
- 2-night accommodation at the lodge with full board and 2-night accommodation in camps within the Amazon Jungle
- Van and boat
- 4 Breakfast(s), 5 Lunch(es), 4 Dinner(s),
- Nature adventure
- English-speaking guide
- Handy extras and accessories
Day 1: Manaus - Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Depart Manaus in the morning for a speedboat transfer to your jungle lodge and enjoy a canoe tour and a caiman crocodile demonstration.
Day 2: Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Rise early to catch the sunrise and go on a birdwatching tour before breakfast. Go on an ecological jungle trek to spot wild animals before going on a nighttime tour of the jungle.
Day 3: Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Go paddle canoeing in the flooded forest and stay overnight in a local village to see how the Amazon natives live in harmony with nature.
Day 4: Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Camp and trek in the jungle and go on a canoe ride to spot jungle animals. Sleep another night in a hammock (optional).
Day 5: Amazon Jungle - Manaus, Brazil
Return to your jungle lodge in the morning and have lunch before returning to Manaus in the afternoon, ending with a city center drop-off.