Mardi Gras New Orleans 5D/4N
Mardi Gras 2024 Packages. Our 2020 tour takes place 5-Night Stay: February 9 – 14, 2024 (Friday – Wednesday). We offer two 4 Star Hotel options to choose from as well as an Events-Only (no hotel) package. Get ready for the Ultimate Mardi Gras Experience!
Quad Occupancy, 4 in a Room: $2,510 per person
Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $2870 per person
Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $3230 per person
Single Occupancy is $4995
Balcony Reservations above Bourbon Street: Spend an afternoon watching the sea of Mardi Gras 2024 party people below from the hands down BEST Balcony Party on Bourbon Street. This hot ticket is a 6 hour reservation that includes an open premium bar, Cajun buffet and loads of beads for you to toss down to people below!
“Super Krewe” Parade Grandstand Ticket: Take in the Parade from the superior vantage point of Premier Parade Grandstand Seating! Watch the magnificent floats go by right in front of you, check out the colorful krewes, catch tons and tons of beads and take pictures of it all – this is what Mardi Gras is all about!
Ghost Walking Tour: Get ready for a night of fright on the French Quarter Ghost Walking Tour. New Orleans is one of America’s most haunted cities, rich in superstition, ghost sightings and voo doo culture. Your guide will lead you through the streets of the French Quarter, sharing some of NOLA’s darkest secrets along the way. Choose between a Ghost, Voodoo, Vampire or Cemetery Tour!
Max group size:
- 4 Star Hotel Stay Steps to Bourbon St. and All the Parade Action
- Champagne Toast & Introduction: A Toast to Your Arrival into New Orleans!
- Welcome Cocktail Party: Enjoy Cocktails & Appetizers with New Friends
- Bourbon Street Balcony Party: 6 Hour Reservation on the BEST Balcony on Bourbon Street - includes Open Premium Bar, Cajun Buffet & Beads to Toss to the People on Bourbon Street
- "Super Krewe" Parade Grandstand Ticket to Watch a Full Evening of Mardi Gras Parades
- Gator Swamp Boat Cruise through the Bayous of Louisiana, includes Guided Tour & Transportation
- Oak Alley Plantation Visit, includes Guided Tour & Transportation
- Ghost Walking Tour through the French Quarter - Spooky!
- Mardi Gras Celebration Goody Bag, includes Beads, Blinky Lights, Masks ++
- Arthur Hardy's Official 2019 Mardi Gras Guide, Collector's Edition
- 24/7 access to Guides/Concierge throughout Your Stay
Departures - Small-Group Adventure:February 9 - 14, 2024 (Friday - Wednesday)
Arrive in New Orleans and head to your hotel, meet in the lobby at 6om to walk to the venue for Champagne toast and introductions plus the welcome cocktail party
Head off to witness to festivities of Mardi Grad! Tonight we’ll also hold a balcony party on Bourbon St.
Swamp Tour: Get out of town and experience some of New Orleans’ most interesting history and culture on an exciting 2-part tour! First, head out to the Bayous of Louisiana and board a boat for a 2 hour Guided Swamp Tour with a Cajun Swampland Expert! See gators and other wildlife before continuing on to Oak Alley Plantation for another Guided Tour. Includes transportation. Oak Alley Plantation: The 2nd party of the tour is a trip to historic Oak Alley Plantation. Oak Alley is a beautifully preserved grand Antebellum plantation house, the tour will take you through the house and discuss life on the plantation for all its inhabitants. Many movies, including Interview with a Vampire, have been filmed on location. Includes transportation.
Today we get to witness the “Super Krewe” Orpheus and Proteus Parades! Take in the Parade from the superior vantage point of Premier Parade Grandstand Seating. This is what Mardi Gras is all about!
Fat Tuesday, today you have a free day to enjoy the parades, festivities and fun all over New Orleans!