Sacred Valley Train to Machu Picchu 2D/1N
Make an unforgettable 2-day trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas to visit the ancient archaeological sites of Pisac and Ollantaytambo. Travel on the Peru Rail towards Machu Picchu and spend time exploring this magical site!
- Visit a sacred hillside Inca site in Pisac
- See the beautiful Ollantaytambo town
- Tour Machu Picchu with a local guide
Max group size:
- 1N accommodation in hostel dorm, 3-star or 4-star hotel depending on package
- Cuzco accommodation pick-up
- 1 Breakfast(s), 1 Lunch(es),
- Active Adventure
- Professional bilingual guide for Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu guided tour (shared guide for hostel package, private guide for 3 or 4 hotel package only)
- Handy extras and accessories
Day 1: Cuzco - Aguas Calientes, Peru
Travel from Cuzco towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas, stopping along the way to visit local villages and enjoy scenic viewpoints as you head into the picturesque Urubamba river valley. After a delicious lunch, visit the Inca ruins of Ollantaytambo before boarding your train for Aguas Calientes and spending the night there.
Day 2: Machu Picchu - Cuzco, Peru
Explore Machu Picchu with a knowledgeable guide on a 2-hour tour. You’ll then have free time to explore the hidden corners of this ancient Inca city before you travel back to Cuzco. Upon arrival, you’ll need to make your own way to your own accommodation for the night.