Santa Experience in Lapland 4D/3N
Staying next door to Santa in the Santa Claus Holiday Village provides a holiday full of Christmas spirit for the whole family.
The cabins are all equipped with up-to-date facilities, such as private bathrooms and saunas. There’s no better way to enjoy your stay.
The Christmas House Restaurant and Souvenir Shop, Christmas Exhibition and all the services of the Santa Claus Village are in the immediate vicinity.
Welcome to the world of the Northern Lights. Sometimes no words are needed. Feel it with us!
- Meet Santa Claus every day of the year in the Christmas House (or maybe a private visit )
- Travel on a reindeer pulled sleigh traditional travel in Finnish Lapland
- Search for the Northern Lights
Max group size:
- Hotel-quality apartments All apartments in the Santa Claus Holiday Village have been built in the 2010s, which means they are exceptional in terms of both quality and atmosphere. The building materials used and the amenities guarantee a carefree and relaxing holiday for holidaymakers of all ages. The needs of families with children have been taken into account very well, and the comfort of families is a matter we hold close to our hearts.
- Cottages The cottages at Santa Claus Holiday Village are designed for families with children and active adult vacationers alike. All apartments have their own terrace, sauna, toilet, shower and mini-kitchen.
- Suites Our new holiday suites are located in peaceful, forest surroundings where you can truly enjoy the silence and your own privacy. Yet they are very close to our main building (5 min walk) with its restaurants and other services. It’s a forest-like living in Christmas wonderland with just a short walk from the Arctic Circle! These spacious, elegantly furnished suites are full of bright light and modern design with traditional features. The apartment size is 39 - 43m2. Each suite has a separate living room and bed room, a terrace with a forest view, and a bathroom with a sauna. There’s also a mini kitchen in every suite. The suites are decorated with different themes. Six of the suites are special ones with extremely high-quality beds: Jensen, Tempur, and Vispring. Other, Classic Suites are equipped with highly comfortable Finnish-made double beds. Our suites are ideal for two adults and two children and Family Suites even for two adults and three children. In addition to the bedroom double bed there’s a sofa bed in the living room, suitable for two children or one adult plus armchair extra bed for third child at the Family suites.
- Return airport transfers
- 3N at the Santa Claus Holiday Village (classic cottage)
- Daily breakfasts
- Elk Spotting (Summer)
- A trip Giant`s Kettles (Summer)
- Family Day Reindeer & Husky Adventure (WINTER)
- Northern Light Search in Private Wilderness (WINTER)
Departures - Independent AdventureDeparts Daily, Year Round
Summer: Elk Spotting
It’s hard to visit Lapland without bumping into reindeer, Santa’s kind animal helpers. But it’s far more rare to spot reindeer’s big brothers, elk, in their natural habitat. These rugged kings of our forests can weigh up to 700 kg.
We begin our trip by car, after which we walk and sneak into the elk’s territory. Being quiet, patient and cautious are key elements when waiting for Finland’s largest mammal to appear right under our noses.
a snack by the fire
Summer: A trip Giant`s Kettles
Mother Nature moulded extraordinarily beautiful Giant’s kettles with the thawing snow and ice of the ice age. Now we have a chance to explore these with a guide.
The Giant’s kettles close to the town of Rovaniemi are exceptionally deep and striking. You will not find a better opportunity to admire the largest Giant’s kettles in Finland.
a snack by the fire
plenty of information on Giant’s kettles
Winter: Family Day Reindeer and Husky
Take two in once & all extras in this amazing Reindeer & Husky Combo Day family program with us. You will enjoy 30 min Reindeer ride and 800 m taster Husky ride.
After the safari you will have included Soup lunch at farm restaurant. You can take also a nice time to hang around at farm and play many different snow plays.
30 min Reindeer ride, Reindeer farm visit, Reindeer driving licence
800 m Husky ride ( few minutes )
Soup lunch ( Salmon soup, bread, basic drinks, coffee/tea & bun )
Snow fun play, toboggan sliding, tandem skis, thermal clothes
Winter: Northern Light search in private wilderness
On this late evening safari we will go into the pure nature of Lapland and if we have luck with the weather, highlight of our tour will be the Northern Lights, the amazing phenomenon of the northern night sky. Take your camera and tripod and try to catch those beautiful colors. This safari is suitable also for families travelling with children, there is at least half warm place to wait.
As we are waiting possible Northern Lights, guide will prepare campfire which around we can be warm up and bbq the finish sausages for snack, with hot juice.
Thermal overalls and thermal boots
Transportation from / to hotel