South West WA Self Drive Experience 9D/8N
Experience the beautiful and diverse south west corner of WA.
Indulge in the wine and food of the Margaret River region. Visit the Fremantle Prison and learn about the history of the convicts. Take in the scenery hiking on a section of the renowned Cape to Cape Track. Enjoy a day on the beach in Busselton, swimming, snorkelling, sailing, diving or water-skiing.
- See the spectacular stalactite, stalagmite, helictite and shawl formations on a tour within Ngilgi Cave, Lake Cave or Mammoth Cave
- Sample some of Margaret River’s wineries and restaurants
- Take the opportunity to do a hike along the renowned Cape to Cape Track
Max group size:
- - 10 Day intermediate auto car hire on standard insurance, pick-up and drop-off Perth Airport.
- - 8 Nights accommodation:
- - 2 nights Perth,
- - 1 night Busselton,
- - 2 nights Margaret River,
- - 1 night Pemberton and
- - 2 nights Fremantle
Departures:Departs Daily, Year Round
Day 1: Welcome to Perth. Overnight Perth.
Perth Airport to Perth City – 13 km / approx. driving time 20 minutes.
Day 2 - Perth. Overnight Perth.
Optional Add-On: Pinnacles Desert, New Norcia & Wildflowers. Full Day Tour.
Day 3 - Busselton. Overnight Busselton.
Perth to Busselton – 223 km / approx. driving time of 2.5 hours.
Day 4 - Margaret River. Overnight Margaret River.
Busselton to Margaret River – 54 km / approx. driving time of 45 minutes.
Day 5 - Margaret River. Overnight Margaret River.
Optional Add-On: Boutique Winery Tour including hotel pick-up and drop-off. Half Day Tour.
Day 6 - Pemberton. Overnight Pemberton.
Margaret River to Pemberton – 133 km / approx. driving time of 1.5 hours.
Day 7 - Fremantle. Overnight Fremantle.
Pemberton to Fremantle – 322 km / approx. driving time of 3.5 hours.
Day 8 - Fremantle. Overnight Fremantle.
Optional Add-On: Rottnest Island. Full Day Tour.
Day 9 - Perth Airport.
Fremantle to Perth Airport – 27 km / approx. driving time of 30 minutes.