Tayrona Beaches & Minca Experience 3D/2N
Spend the day exploring two of Colombia´s most beautiful attractions, Minca and the Caribbean beaches near Tayrona.
Relax on the beach at Neguanje and trek to beautiful waterfalls in Minca.
- Visit the brilliantly blue beaches of Colombia´s Caribbean coast
- Trek to magnificent waterfalls hidden in Minca´s beautiful nature
- Enjoy a free day to explore the coastal city of Santa Marta
Max group size:
- - Transport as per itinerary
- - 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- - Day trips out of Santa Marta
- - Spanish-speaking guide for Neguanje Bay
- - Entrance fees for Neguanje Bay and Minca
Day 1: Santa Marta, Colombia
Today, we’ll transfer to Tayrona National Park to visit Neguanje Bay where you will take a boat to Playa Cristal where you will spend the day on the beach.
We’ll return to Santa Marta later today.
Day 2: Santa Marta, Colombia
Today, you’ll visit the small town of Minca – 600 meters above the foothills of the Sierra Nevada.
We’ll visit a local coffee farm to learn all about the process, then visit a very special draft beer brewery.
We’ll then visit Don Camaritas, famous for preparing the best sausages and smoked fish of the region before visiting the Waterfall of Arimaka for a swim.
Once arriving in Minca, we’ll take a short tour before returning to Santa Marta.
Day 3: Santa Marta, Colombia
Wake up and enjoy breakfast before you check out of your accommodation and your tour comes to an end.
Happy travels ahead!