Torres del Paine Guided W Express Trek 4D/3N
Hike to see the massive granite towers up close that give the Park its name and get ready to have your breath taken away when you discover the magnificent Grey Glacier, the southernmost tip of the Chilean Patagonia’s Southern Ice Fields, where the ice blends into the clouds on the horizon.
- Be amazed by the stunning shapes of the Francés Valley
- Walk alongside the breathtaking Cuernos del Paine
- Discover glaciers, lakes, and the abundant local vegetation and wildlife
Max group size:
- 1 night of lodging in the Central Sector and 2 nights of lodging in Cuernos or Francés Sector, depending on availability.
- 3 Breakfast(s), 4 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s),
- Active Adventure
- Professional guide
- Torres del Paine national park entrances fee
Day 1: Puerto Natales - Torres Del Paine, Chile
Today, you will take your transfer to Torres del Paine National Park which takes about 2.5 hours. That morning you will depart to one of the Park’s landmarks, the Las Torres Base Lookout Point. After the ascent, you will return to the Central Sector.
Day 2: Torres Del Paine, Chile
Today you will walk about 13,5kms. along the shore of Nordenskjöld Lake and beneath Almirante Nieto mountain as well as the striking Cuernos del Paine.
Day 3: Torres Del Paine, Chile
The day begins exploring one of the icons of the circuit, the Francés Valley. You will start early with a light hike to the Italiano Campsite. From there, you will begin the climb through the woods (about 2kms) up the Francés River Valley.
Day 4: Torres Del Paine - Puerto Natales, Chile
Today, you will reach the third milestone on the circuit, the magnificent Grey Glacier. After a short stop we will return to the Paine Grande Sector and take the 6:30pm catamaran to Pudeto. You will be met by the bus that will take you to Puerto Natales.