Turkey Flyer Tour
This 8 day tour, starts and ends in Istanbul, Turkey. With 3 domestic flights included this is the quickest and easiest way to see 4 of the gems of Turkey, Istanbul, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia. There are several accommodation options available also.
- Istanbul – Old City – UNESCO Heritage site
- Istanbul – Hippodrome
- Istanbul – St. Sophia Museum
- Istanbul – Blue Mosque
- Istanbul – Topkapi Palace – (closed Tuesdays, replaced by Underground Cistern & Turkish and Islamic Arts Musuem)
- Istanbul – Hagia Irene (Aya İrini)
- Istanbul – Grand Bazaar – (closed Sundays, replaced by Spice Bazaar)
- Site of the Temple of Artemis
- Ephesus – UNESCO Heritage site
- Sirince – Village
- Pamukkale – Calcium Travertines – UNESCO Heritage site
- Pamukkale – Hierapolis – Tour
- Göreme – UNESCO Heritage site
- Göreme – Open Air Museum
- Cappadocia – Üçhisar – Citadel
- Cappadocia – Paşabağ – Fairy Chimneys
- Cappadocia – Devrent Valley
- Cappadocia – Kaymakli – Underground City
- Cappadocia – Çavuşin Village
- Cappadocia – Pigeon Valley
Max group size:
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Domestic flight between Istanbul and Izmir and transfers
- Domestic flight between Izmir and Cappadocia and transfers
- Domestic flight between Cappadocia and Istanbul and transfers
- Tips except Driver and Guide
- Entrance fees
Available any day
Welcome to Istanbul! You will be welcomed by a Fez Travel representative and transferred to your hotel. The remainder of the day is yours, free to explore. Option: Bosphorus Dinner Cruise is available.
After breakfast, you enjoy a fully guided tour of the only city to span two continents, visiting the Topkapi Palace (including Hagia Irene), Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, St Sophia Museum and the Grand Bazaar.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Izmir. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi. We will then have a guided tour, visiting the site of Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world, and the ancient city of Ephesus. See the stadium where chariot and horse races were once held. Afterwards we experience some Turkish handicrafts. Your last visit will be the mountain village of Sirince, famous for its fruit wines that you can sample.
After breakfast, you will visit Pamukkale, calcium terraces and Hierapolis, including magnificently preserved necropolis, the main street, gates, the thermal baths, the Greco Roman theatre and the Basilica of St. Philippe. Swim in a therapeutic bath of hot spring mineral waters
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Izmir airport for flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel
Optional Hot Air Balloon flight will be available this morning.
We will visit Goreme Open air museum, Uchisar Castle, Devrent Valley and the fairy chimneys.
This morning, we head to Pigeon Valley and then Red Valley. After visiting the cave churches and the village of Cavusin we head to Kaymakli Underground City, the biggest in the region.
After your breakfast, transferred to the airport for your flight to Istanbul where our services conclude.