Turkish Delight Tour
This 9 day tour, starts and ends in Istanbul, Turkey. It includes Istanbul’s Old City, visiting Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque , Hippodrome, St Sophia Museum and a Bosphorus Cruise. Then Cappadocia to visit Goreme Open air museum, Uchisar Castle and the fairy chimneys. Next is Kusadasi to visit ancient Ephesus and the Pamukkale calcium terraces and Hierapolis.
- Istanbul – Old City – UNESCO Heritage site
- Istanbul – Hippodrome
- Istanbul – St. Sophia Museum
- Istanbul – Blue Mosque
- Istanbul – Topkapi Palace – (closed Tuesdays, replaced by Underground Cistern & Turkish and Islamic Arts Musuem)
- Istanbul – Hagia Irene (Aya İrini)
- Istanbul – Grand Bazaar – (closed Sundays, replaced by Spice Bazaar)
- Istanbul – Spice Bazaar
- Istanbul – Bosphorus Cruise
- Istanbul – Beylerbeyi Palace
- Istanbul – Çamlıca Hill – Panoramic Views
- Göreme – UNESCO Heritage site
- Göreme – Open Air Museum
- Cappadocia – Üçhisar – Citadel
- Cappadocia – Paşabağ – Fairy Chimneys
- Cappadocia – Devrent Valley
- Site of the Temple of Artemis
- Ephesus – UNESCO Heritage site
- Sirince – Village
- Pamukkale – Calcium Travertines – UNESCO Heritage site
- Pamukkale – Hierapolis – Tour
Max group size:
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Domestic flight between Istanbul and Cappadocia and transfers
- Domestic flight between Cappadocia and Izmir and transfers
- Domestic flight between Izmir and Istanbul and transfers
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Tips except Driver and Guide
- Entrance fees
Available any day
Welcome to Istanbul! You will be welcomed by a Fez Travel representative and transferred to your hotel. The remainder of the day is yours, free to explore. Option: Bosphorus Dinner Cruise is available.
After breakfast, you enjoy a fully guided tour of the only city to span two continents, visiting the Topkapi Palace (including Hagia Irene), Blue Mosque , Hippodrome, St Sophia Museum and the Grand Bazaar.
After breakfast, we will visit Spice Bazaar and cruise along the Bosphorus and sailing between Europe and Asia.
After lunch, we will visit Asian side of Istanbul, Beylerbeyi Palace and Camlica Hill.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed and transferred to your hotel. The remainder of the day is free to explore.
Optional Hot Air Balloon flight will be available this morning.
We will visit Goreme Open air museum, Uchisar Castle, Devrent Valley and the fairy chimneys.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport and flight to Izmir. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi. The remainder of the day is free to explore.
Absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour the site of Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world, and the ancient city of Ephesus. Feel the magic of the stadium where chariot and horse races were once held. You will also have the chance to experience some Turkish handicrafts. Your last visit will be mountain village of Sirince, famous for its fruit wines that you can sample. After the visit to Sirince you will return to your hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit Pamukkale, calcium terraces and Hierapolis, including magnificently preserved necropolis, the main street, gates, the thermal baths, the Greco Roman theatre and the Basilica of St. Philippe. Swim in a therapeutic bath of hot spring mineral waters.
After your breakfast, transferred to the airport for your flight to Istanbul where our services conclude.